ADD A PUSH HANDLE
Help navigate their space.
Lengthen your family outing. If your child gets tired or goes off to explore, you don’t have to carry them or their cart. Just roll it along with you!
The BERG GO2 is our smallest cart but don’t underestimate this 2in1! Your child will learn to scoot or pedal much faster and can do it all on one little go-kart. First, you can keep the pedals folded up so that your little one can scoot. Use it as a push car without the pedals or the rear wheels getting in the way. Fold-down the pedals when your child is ready for the next stage. Your tiny tot will be safe with four wheels keeping them firmly grounded, so you won’t need to worry about them tipping. A safe solution!
Is your child small but growing quickly? No problem! They will fit perfectly on the BERG GO2 without having to adjust the seat or the steering.
- Learn to scoot then fold out the pedals [2in1!]
- 4 wheel stability
- Non-slip seat & handlebars
- Silent whisper tyres that never go flat!
- Direct drive & ball bearings make pedalling light & easy
- Ride forward & reverse
- Unlike tricycles, the steering and pedals operate independently
- Sleek ergonomic design prevents catching little feet on the pedals or rear wheels
- Learning new skills made fun while enhancing physical and cognitive development
- Make it a 3in1, add a push handle to keep control while they build confidence
- Max user weight 20kgs